Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Hollywood Reporter: Pay TV's Affordability Crisis


This is out in this week's Hollywood Reporter for an article about "Pay TV's Affordability Crisis". The cast of Entourage is on the cover. I missed the Jersey Shore cover by 1 week D: But at least I'm in the Comicon/Emma Watson issue! If you're anywhere but in suburban New Jersey you should be able to pick one up ha. seriously.

AD'd by the fabulous Shanti Marlar

so many more things to show you but I can't yet! :3

xoxo,
Niq

5 comments:

ADELA KANG said...

I LOVE YOUR WORK. SERIOUSLY. and yes, I just came out from being a quiet fan that creeps on your blog updates :)

Nick Iluzada said...

aww thanks! I like when people are more vocal! You've got some nice work too! and we're in the same grade ahh!

ADELA KANG said...

AAAhhh :) yes! recent graduates. I believe you graduated from MICA right? I applied there too and I almost went there until SCAD topped the scholarship offer...

Nick Iluzada said...

well i forgive you for not coming to mica. thanks for the support! :D

bog_art said...

Great artwork over here! The chromatic and the line of your pieces give them a subtle and strong harmony at the same time. Congratulations!